Monday, 12 December 2011

Organisation skills

View today from our classroom

Birthday card
13.200 roubles
The only things which have really been on today have been related to me trying to organise this weekend's trip to do the Circum-Baikal. Nineteen of us are possibly going, although not all of these are certain, and, as is always the case with organisation, people are dithering and the task of organising is horrendous - hopefully there'll be enough tickets when I call to buy them tomorrow, but otherwise we'll have to reschedule and try and buy them with a bit more time! The positive side is that I've found what appears to be the cheapest way of doing this via the Baikal Express website and am now in possession of 13.200 roubles and several student cards. Some more news of note, I was very happy to receive a birthday card from all of my lovely future housemates - it was a very welcome surprise in the post today, and only made me feel very slightly homesick!

No comments:

Post a Comment